Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog one

Task
・Why are you study English?
I like English, so I want to study English and talk many people. I have no idea for future,but I'd like to use English on business. Also I'd like to go a foreign country and training in there company in this summer so I'd like to study English.

・What do you want to learn in this class?
I became a third grad student, so I have to start job hunting. Then I study English for business situation.

Questions
1, I studied Global English by using quiz.
2, Yes I did. Because I knew many new things about English in the world.
3, There had both side. Because questions to make up the deficit were easy, but "Test your knowledge" was like a listening test. So I felt difficult a little.
4, I learned ways to use verbs properly and the number of English speakers in China likely to overtake the total number of native speakers by 2050.

1 comment: