Friday, December 11, 2009

Winter Holiday

I have no free time though it starts winter vacation. The reason of busy is my part-time job is cake shop's clerk. I think that many people know about winter is very important season for cake shops.
First, christmas season is very very busy. Therefore I have to work on 19, 20, 22, 23, 24 December. I work at same cake shop for over 1 year, so I already experienced christmas 1 time last year, but christmas season is very busy so I'm very nervous now. However I have something to looking forward to do. It is I'm free on 25 December. I think I have to work 23, 24, 25 december strictly so I was surprised and become happy. But I'm very sad because I have no plan yet. So, now I'm planning something on that day. The strongest plan is that I stay with my friends. I cann't decide this plan cleary, but I'm looking forward to my plan very much.
Second, after christmas many people think that cake shop is not busy, but this is a big mistake. Cake shop become busy more, because many people come back their parent's home with assorted cookies on the New Year's Day, so they come cake shop to buy that. Many people order more quantities than cuts of cake and that are wrapped with wrapping paper so that need to more works. Other reason of busy after christmas is that many part-timers absent, because housewives' have to come back their parent's home. I'm worried about these days, but I have a big event. It is I stay on New Year's Eve with my relative at my grandmother's house. I go to there every year. The time is very important and happy for me, so I cann't wait that time.
Last, now my pleasure is working at my part-time job shop. I like my part-time job, but I want to find some hobbies for my future. I'm interested in hot yoga, footsal and English conversation, so I want to start every thing that I interest from new year.

1 comment:

  1. Your part time job keeps you very busy! I hope you can survive the Christmas rush and enjoy your New Years at your grandmother's house!

    ReplyDelete