Thursday, July 9, 2009

School Uniforms

I believe school uniforms should not be mandatory in high school. I have 3 reasons. First one is we couldn't perform personality. If students wear school uniform, they look same. Teenagers interest in fashion, make-up, all of new things very much so they think that perform their personality. Performing personality is very important. Second one is we should not decide that we wear skirt or pants from sexuality. If the person is girl, she maybe think that want to wear pants. Last one is school uniforms are very expensive. There are domestic problems each of them. If you are boy, boys grow up inno time si school uniform will be small soon. Because for these reasons, I think that school uniforms is not good.

2 comments:

  1. I believe school uniforms should be mandatory in high school, but your opinion "she maybe think that want to wear pants." agree. Because, when in the winter, I always felt that it is cold specialy my legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point about girls having to wear skirts. When I was an elementary school student girls had to wear skirts or dresses every day, even in winter. Then one winter, it was very, very cold. Some girls came to school in pants, with their mother's permission. After that, the school changed the rule and we could wear pants if we wanted to. I think all the girls were very happy.

    ReplyDelete