Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Summer Plan

I want to get a driver's license for September to November, so I have to save money and I'm planning to work hard on August. Now I work at cake shop, but I want to work other shops too. For example cafe or convenience store or pool and more. However it's very hard to start a new job, because I have to remember many things. Then I got an idea if I had to remember new things in a new shop, I should manage my job perfect at the cake shop. In this shop new people employed recently, so I have to teach them and grow myself. In short, my summer plan is working hard in the cake shop.

2 comments:

  1. You want to work other shops, don't you? If you are ok, do you work in Hakkeijima sea paradise? I'll work in there in August, then I said to manager "You may invite this part time job your friends".(It's real talk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your job! Work hard and have fun!

    ReplyDelete