Thursday, May 13, 2010

Task four

Task four
・dinner reservation
Hi. I want to reservation on 9th June. My name is Haruka Yabe. My telepnone number is 070-1234-5678. We nees 9seats. I want to start this party at 5 o'clock, Does this restaurant open by 5? I want to do welcome party so I think that I'll request course dishes, because please tell me some courses and price setting. Finally, our members are women only, so are there some benefit for us?

・hotel reservation
Hi. I want to reservation on 23, 24th June. I plan to stay there 2days. My name is Haruka Yabe. My telephone number is 070-1234-5678. I want to stay there with my mother so I need a room for 2 people. We are not smoking people. I want to eat breakfast 2days' morning at hotel but we need not dinner. we want to swim at pool, are there pool at this hotel? If I could choose room that we could see sea or mountain, I want to room that we could see sea. Finally, please tell me how much I have to pay for stay there.


Questions
1. We exchanged business cards and learn how to do business converation.
2. Yes, I did. There involve my daily life and useful for me.
3. I could understand this activity's situation easily because this looks like my daily life, so these activities are easy for me.
4.If I call someone, I would have to decide matter beforehand.

1 comment: