Thursday, June 11, 2009
How My Childhood Helped Make Me The Person I am Today
I'm a only child, but I have cousins. They are old sister and old brother. When I was child, we played sometimes. I could play with my friends, but I feel that only child is lonely, so I liked playing with my cousins, and I love my cousins. Especially I love my sister. My sister is a little strict. Sometimes she said my mother that you are soft your child, or she said me that don't cry by like this thing. If you read just this writing, you think that my sister is so strict, but it is wrong. I think that I needed like that person. My cousin taught me many things. And now we have a good relationship. I think that I'd like to learn many things from my sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like she is a good friend and a good role model for you.
ReplyDeleteI need the person like your sister, becouse she exactly says or teaches wrong things for the person.
ReplyDelete